Welcome to the CASA Captain's Corner
This page contains valuable resources that CASA captains to use as a guide to effectively manage your club to a successful season.
Captains Corner Forum
We recommend all captains join the Captain's Corner Facebook Group, a dedicated CASA Captains Corner Forum for Captains to share ideas, pose questions, schedule friendlies, and anything else soccer related. If you are a captain and would like to access this group please contact us at email@example.com for an invitation. Sorry, Captains Only.
Need Help with Uniforms?
All Casa Teams are required to have numbered shirts of the same color. CASA is excited to team up with local partner Angelo's Soccer Corner - take advantage of exclusive CASA pricing in the store and check them out online at soccercorner.com.
Interested in Teaming up with a Local Sponsor or Pub?
Add New Players to Your Team
Are you in need of a few more players to complete your squad?
Be sure to check out our free agents forum here: http://phillysoccer.org/players?programRole=FREEAGENT
- When you find a free agent, please click on the Invite to Team button so the rest of the captains know not to contact the player.
- Captains may also invite team players to join their team by simply sending a team invite by email. You will find this option in your Dashboard when you click on your current team for this season. In the gray bar (on the right) under Roster, click Send Invites.
- Many of CASA's most successful clubs were with adding free agents. While Lionel Messi hasn't registered for CASA yet, you'll be pleasantly surprised at the level of play many free agents are capable of!
Spring 2017 Casa Roster Policies
Casa team rosters are regulated by team captains and monitored by Casa officials. We take a proactive stand on team rosters ahead of the Kelly Cup Champions League and therefore asking all team captains to comply with the following policies.
- Team rosters on the CASA website are to be complete and accurate with player full name, email address and shirt number.
- Casa referees will be conducting random spot checks with your roster listed on the website. Penalties will be applied to those who do not comply.
- It is your duty as a team captain that your team roster be as accurate as possible.
- Notify all players to bring a form of identification with them to all league matches.
- Any team proven to the satisfaction of the Division Commissioner to have played an ineligible player shall automatically forfeit the game concerned, the opposing Club shall be awarded the three points and a fine of $100 shall be imposed. In the event a losing Club is proven to have played an ineligible player, the Division Commissioner shall determine the penalty for such infringement, and a fine of $100 will be imposed.
- Clubs that have qualified to play in the Kelly Cup Champions League playoffs in all divisions are to play the players that were signed to their teams throughout the regular season. This is to eliminate the movement of players by clubs from team to team.
- A maximum of three (3) guest players are allowed to play per team per game.
- Players may only play for one team within a division, i.e. they may not dual roster or guest play with another team in the same division.
- All guest player requests must be submitted to the referee at team check in prior to the game they are guest playing in.
- Each team will be allowed to sign a maximum of thirty (30) players to any one team.
- No two players on the same team in any given game shall use the same jersey number. Any player using the same number shall be considered an ineligible player and the team shall forfeit the game.
- There must be a MINIMUM of fifteen (15) players rostered to each club at any given time on each team roster on the CASA website.
- When Club Colors conflict: the Home Team must change. For the Kelly Cup Championship - the lower seed changes..
- Each Club shall be responsible for seeing that every player is properly dressed and equipped, and will be expected to do everything possible to make the game attractive from a spectator's point of view.
Referees must report all Game Results and Goal Scorers to the appropriate Director of Operations.
- 7v7 and 5v5 matches - 50 minute matches. Referree fees are $25 per team per game and are paid by team captains at the coin toss.
- 11v11 matches: 90 minute matches. Referree fees are $70 per team per game and are paid by team captains at the coin toss.
- All CASA match officials are licensed and certified.
For the 2017 calendar year - Spring and Fall team fees will be as follows: Primera & Segunda $1300, Tercera & Cuarto $1100. Each new applicant club must pay a one-time non-refundable disciplinary deposit of $100 to join the Casa Soccer League.
The disciplinary deposit shall be carried over for returning teams in good standing who are in compliance with the following conditions:
- No red cards from the previous season. Each red card issued results in a fine of $100.
- No league forfeits from the previous season. Each league forfeit results in a fine of $300 and Casa reserves the right to review the application and status of the team for the following season.
- Compliance of all team roster rules of operation.